How do UniqDsn pre-sales work?
Pre-Sale products drop
- Pre-Sale product titles are prefixed with "PRE-SALE"
- Pre-Sale product pages list the estimated availability
- "PRE-SALE: Plaid Wrist Length Gloves"
- "Estimated: November 15th, 2020"
Customer places an order
- Order can be a combination of in-stock and pre-sale products
Order ships when all products are available
- Item #1 is an in-stock item, available now
- Item #2 is a pre-sale item, available October
- Item #3 is a pre-sale item, available November
- Order will ship in November
Are shipping dates on pre-sale products guaranteed?
- Unfortunately we can only estimate shipping dates
- We'll keep all customers in the loop should dates change
What if I want to cancel or modify my order?
- We prefer customers only place orders they intend to keep, that said, we understand circumstances can change, we'll work with you should the need arise.
- Customers may combine multiple orders - leave a note during checkout with any order #'s you wish to combine. Excess shipping will be refunded.
- It's not possible to modify orders after a tracking number has been assigned.